Jump start Clinton, Maryland?
We all know the sound. The dreaded click, click when you try to start your car. The headlights are dim and the engine refuses to turn over. Of course, this always seems to happen when you are running late for work. It’s happened to all of us a time or two.
But it doesn’t have to ruin your day. The towing and roadside assistance service we provide at Intense Towing is second to none. We are committed to delivering prompt and professional vehicle towing service. Our team of skilled tow truck operators are honest, dependable, and friendly. We love what we do.
DOES YOUR BATTERY NEED A JUMP START?
A few reasons you might need a jump start
- Human error: To err is human. Forgetting to turn off any lights in your vehicle from headlights to an overhead light will drain your battery.
- Extreme temperatures: From hot summer days as well as cold winter days and nights are the weather extremes that will cause lead sulfate crystals to build up. The sulfate buildup can damage long term battery life.
- Corroded or loose battery: The charging system won’t charge if the battery terminals are corroded. You should check them for corrosion and cleaned with a toothbrush or cloth. Loose battery cables will make it hard to start your car because the transfer the electrical current is inefficient.
- Old battery: You should replace your battery every 3 to 4 years. If your battery is old and poorly maintained it won’t hold a full charge.
What to do if a battery keeps dying.
Dealing with a battery that isn’t holding a charge is frustrating. And, finding the problem can be tricky. Therefore, when you call us at Intense Towing and recovery, we will first clean the corrosion off if there is any. Then we’ll check to see if the cables are loose, before jump-starting your vehicle. And if the problem may not be the battery, we can provide suggestions on several reputable Repair Shops that can further assist you or tow your car to your Auto Shop.
Don’t worry if your car is in the garage. We have commercial jumper cables that are longer the cables you would purchase at the automotive store.
Other services we provide
- Towing Service
- Unlock Service
- Tire Change Service
- Winching Service
- 24 Hour Roadside Assistance
Ensuring you always arrive home safe and sound
With Intense Towing and Recovery, our excellent jump start service is available 24 hours a day 365 days a year. And, when you need car towing services instead, you can be assured that we can tow your car, truck, motorcycle, or SUV. We promise that you will be taken care of. Our team here at Intense Towing and Recovery provides prompt, professional service at affordable rates to Prince George’s County.
Thank you for considering Intense Towing and Recovery. We are always here to lend you a helping hand with all your roadside needs.