How to choose the best tow company in Clinton, Maryland?
When you are looking for a tow company in Clinton, Maryland, if you’re like everyone else, you pick up your phone and search “towing near me.” When you conduct the search, Google provides you with a result that includes paid ads as well as organic listings of towing companies nearby.
Consequently, statistics show that 34% of the time you’ll click on the top result from Google’s list. But is letting Google choose the towing company a wise strategy?
Just because a business has been around for a long time, and has jumped through all the internet hoops, doesn’t mean they are a good towing company. They may have leadership challenges, communication challenges, or even untrained tow truck, operators.
The Best Way To Choose A Tow Company
First, do this; take a look at all their digital assets. This means you should examine their website.
- Go to the tow company’s website, and check if it’s neat, clean, and up-to-date.
- Does the towing company provide you with images of real people in their organization? Or is it just stock images and pictures of their trucks?
- Does the company enumerate a list of their services, including roadside assistance?
- Are they willing to provide you with an insight into the company culture? Do they tell you what they care about?
- Are they abundance thinkers, do support the community or just espouse that they do?
- Do they eagerly provide you access testimonials? Words from others who have been satisfied with their work?
Secondly, take a look at their tow company social media.
Go to their Facebook page and check if they are engaging with customers
- Does this business have a large number of recommendations?
- Are they active on their page with regular posts?
- Go to their Google Business Listing and see if the business has a large number of quality online reviews.
Then, Pick up the phone and call.
- Ask questions to test their empathy regarding your needs
- Is the towing company dispatcher kind and understanding?
- Or are they brash and eager to get to the point? Granted, sometimes extenuating circumstances may exist, such as an overload of calls due to extreme weather. But, in the end, the best way to know if your car will be treated with care is by how you are treated in the initial phone conversation.
Choosing a tow company isn’t hard
Taking the time to choose which towing business you’ll call when you need towing service or roadside help will save you both time and headache. Making the phone call, you’ll be much more informed, and you’ll have peace of mind knowing you made the right decision once your vehicle is towed to its intended destination, damage-free